High School Kids Get Sick Over Pot Brownies

Five San Francisco high school students reportedly got sick over marijuana brownies.  Allegedly, a 17 year old senior student sold marijuana brownies that rushed two students to the hospital unconscious.  

Richmond police Captain Mark Gagan said the boys ate brownies from another student.  Two of them were rushed to the hospital, where they regained consciousness and remain in serious but stable condition.  Three other students were treated at the school for nausea and vomiting.  

The alleged brownie dealer was arrested for suspicion of selling drugs and child endangerment.    She is being held in a juvenile hall.