It's officially the Herbalist's Holiday!
Every year on the 20th of April, herbalists of many walks of life gather to share and enjoy cannabis. For decades, this day has been recognized as the day to consume cannabis. The holiday is widely celebrated throughout North America and has even spread to some big cities overseas.
Whether having a major sesh with all of your friends or purchasing a large amount of cannabis to enjoy for yourself, there is no mandatory way to celebrate the holiday. As for everyday and every time using cannabis, we at The Higher Content would like to wish you a safe and happy 4/20.
If you are in any of these cities today, check out these spots that observe the holiday:
- Hippie Hill - San Francisco's Golden Gate Park
- The University of Colorado's Boulder Campus
- Parliament Park - Ottawa, Ontario
- Mount Royal Monument - Montreal, Quebec
- Alberta Legislature Building - Edmonton, Alberta
- Vancouver Art Gallery - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hyde Park - London, United Kingdom
- The University of Otago - Dunedin, New Zealand